Hello everyone! Happy first day of the month! Can you believe it? Ber months are here!!!
Two months ago, I’ve been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by two lovely bloggers! My apologies for taking too long to respond. I’ve been inactive in the past months that’s why I decided to combine similar awards in one post to catch up. And I’m so grateful for all the tags, awards, and challenges that you’ve been nominating me! I haven’t forgotten about it. Hopefully, I’ll be more active this month. Also, a huge thank you to everyone for the love and support! I really appreciate it.
I want to thank Xandria for the nomination. She’s an amazing lifestyle blogger I met 2 months ago through an uplifting tag she created. It is called 10 of My Favorite Feelings Tag. Doing that was such a great way to think positively and spread positivity during these times. She also writes about a lot of inspiring stuff and she recently launched a podcast! Check it out here.
I also want to thank Anjali from ChasingTheMaximumLife for nominating me. She writes about lifestyle, inspirational contents, and fashion which I love so much and kept me coming back to her wonderful blog. Check it out here! She’s also fun to talk to and she’s very supportive as well.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your blog post.
1. What do you think is the closest thing to real magic?
I think that the beauty of nature is the closest thing to real magic. Have you ever been to a place where it was too beautiful that you were speechless? It has its way of making us feel relaxed, happy, energized, and grateful to be alive to witness them. You know, sometimes I ask myself what did I do to deserve this breathtaking view? 😅
2. What celebrity would you rate as a perfect 10?
3. If you could know the absolute and total truth to one question, what question would you ask?
I want to know which vaccines were made with a “hidden agenda.”
4. What weird food combinations do you really enjoy?
Dipping fries in gravy.
5. What are some red flags to watch out for in daily life?
People who talk bad about other people behind their backs all the time.
6. What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of?
Titanic and Lion King
7. What animal would be cutest if scaled down to the size of a cat?
8. What “old person” things do you do?
The way I wear my pajama sets: my shirt and sweater are tucked in under my pants, and my pants are also tucked in under my socks. I don’t know if that is an old person thing, but my family and relatives teased me all the time.
9. What’s your cure for hiccups?
I drink plenty of water.
10. What 3 songs hit you with a wave of nostalgia every time you hear them?
- HSM soundtrack
- Miss Independent by Ne-yo
11. What bit of trivia do you know that is very interesting but also very useless?
I actually don’t know. 😅
1. What would your best day look like?
I consider slow days as one of my best days. It is when I have no appointments, no commitments, and no plans. Just chill, have a self-care day, do anything I want, or do nothing.
2. What genre of books is best for your eyes to consume?
Currently, I’m so into romantic fiction, YA, and self-help.
3. What dream place would you really enjoy visiting?
The happiest place on earth, Disneyland! I’ve always dreamed of visiting all their branches around the world.
4. What is your dream type of work-life?
I choose to be in the computer industry not only because I love coding and designing but also because I want to work remotely. I’ve always wanted to have that kind of flexibility where I would be able to travel/go on adventures, be with my family, and maybe manage my future business on the side.
5. Have you ever thought of moving to another country to live?
I already did. I’m from the Philippines and I moved to the US a few years ago but I also want to try to live in another country even just for a few months or a year.
6. How do you deal with stress?
I take a break, do some slow and deep breathing, go for a walk, and listen to uplifting music.
7. Favourite movie.
There are two that recently made it to the list: Extreme Job and Your Name.
8. Favourite dessert?
Strawberry or Mango Graham Ice Cream and Fruit Salad
9. Where would you want to spend your summer vacation?
Maldives, Palawan, Bora Bora, or Hawaii
- Elsie LMC
- Evin from A Curly Sue’s Ramblings
- Lotus Laura
- Jasmin from The Writer of Letters
- Nova from Growing Creatively
- Zainab from Zainab Chats
- Three Yellow Daisies
- Kiki from Soy Virgo
- Hailey from Sunshine & Rain
- Meghan from Meghan’s Teen Life
- Ainsley Beth
- DW from Youya Girl
- anyone who reads this and wants to participate
*Check out these awesome blogs! Also, no pressure to anyone who don’t feel like doing this.
Questions for Nominees:
- Describe life in three words.
- What would your best day look like? Explain.
- Which of your posts is your favorite? Why?
- What “old person” things do you do?
- Have you ever thought of moving to another country to live?
- What weird food combinations do you really enjoy?
- If you could know the absolute and total truth to one question, what question would you ask?
- What genre of books is best for your eyes to consume? Can you recommend one book from that genre?
- What’s the last movie you watched? Do you recommend it?
- How do you deal with stress?
- What language would you like to learn?