Hey guys! I miss blogging, and I am excited to be back!!! A few weeks ago, I got nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I want to thank Jirah from Writings by JM for the nomination and for being very supportive since day one. She was the first blogger who followed me and welcomed me with open arms in the blogging world! Guys, check out her wonderful blog!!! She blogs about inspiring things, lifestyle, books, blogging advice, and her beautiful artworks! Her artworks will be a great addition to your decoration. She recently opened her Artworks by JM Shop. For more details, check her recent post here.
Before we head to my answers to Jirah’s questions, I am excited to announce that we hit 100 followers, you guys!!! Honestly, I am overwhelmed with gratitude for all of you. Thank you so much for your love and support! 💖 I seriously didn’t expect this. Also, my blog just turned two months old the other day! That’s two amazing months, and I’ve met amazing people all over the world. 🥂
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your blog post.
1. Can you give an uplifting message to your readers?
We are in trying times, so spare yourself and stop beating yourself up. It’s not about failing, it’s about trying and learning.
2. What is your favorite quote?
3. Do you have indoor plants or succulents?
Right now, I don’t have any indoor plants, but I am planning to get one when I’m done organizing my space.
4. Would you rather own a bird or a bunny?
5. What is your favorite movie?
There are two: Lion King and Titanic. I’ve seen them since I was kindergarten, I think, and my whole family kept telling me how my dad and my uncles can’t watch basketball on tv because I am watching one of these movies again, but I can’t remember. 😂
6. Have you watched The Black Mirror? If so, what is your favorite episode and why?
No. I’m somewhat avoiding tv series that have a lot of seasons. So right now, I can only manage Asian dramas that have 1 season with 12-20 episodes.
7. What has quarantine taught you the most?
I learned to pay attention, appreciate, and be grateful for the little things in life.
8. Would you ever want to study philosophy?
YES!!! Actually, I’m taking an introductory class right now, and so far, I’m having fun! It’s interesting how it can help you see your life and the world differently. Our first module was about Socrates, and we had a fun discussion about the maxim that he lived by, that is, “an unexamined life is not worth living.” We’re about to start the second module, and I’m very excited!!!
9. What is your Myers-Briggs personality type?
A few years ago, I was ISFP, but after taking it this morning, I got INFP.
10. What is your zodiac sign?
11. Who is someone you look up to and why?
It’s hard to choose just one because I look up to my whole family: my parents, my grandparents, my aunts, and my uncles. They all have different personalities and different ways of living and dealing with challenges, and I love their combination! I am learning a lot from them, and they inspire me to be a better version of myself.
- Lucy from Lifestyle Addict
- Ginger Blogger from What Meg Means
- Hadassah from That Girl Hadassah
- Christina from Cristina and Camera
- Caroline of With Love, Caroline
- ThatGirl from The Girl with a Pink Backpack
- Sera of Avocadothoughts13
- Catherine of Kitty Jade
- Farah of The Joy Hub
- Nina of Nina Yomo Writes
- Jennie of 50shad3s0fjay
- Olamide of Mindpilot2020
- Anyone who reads this and wants to do this.
*Check out these awesome blogs! Also, no pressure to anyone who don’t feel like doing this.
Questions for Nominees:
- Describe your blogging journey in three words.
- Who are you outside your blog?
- Which of your posts is your favorite? Why?
- Do you have a daily mantra? If so, what is it?
- What are the three things you are grateful for today?
- Which habit are you proud of breaking?
- What activity makes you lose track of time?
- Coffee or tea?
- Netflix and chill or night out partying?
- What’s the last movie you watched?
- What food do you crave most often?