Hello everyone! I’m excited to be back after a week of not blogging because I was so stressed. For this post, I want to share the second award that I got nominated a few weeks ago.
I want to thank Rosell for nominating me. Guys, check out her amazing blog. She blogs about minimalism, recipes, and so much more!!! Rosell, thank you for thinking that I deserve this award. It means so much to me! I am deeply honoured. A HUGE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!
- Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the Award creator of ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog
My Answers to Rosell’s Questions:
1. Do you consider yourself a minimalist? A maximalist? Or somewhere in between?
Right now, I’d say more of a maximalist but I am starting to love the idea of minimalist lifestyle and I’m slowly trying to head in that direction.
2. What’s your favorite thing you own and why?
Right now, my favorite thing is my phone because I use it to contact my friends and family overseas.
3. Do you have any regrets? If so, what are they?
There’s a lot. I regret doing and saying things without thinking. I regret running away from the things I feel which in turn piled up and it exploded one day. I regret thinking about what other people think of me. I regret not forgiving myself for the things I’ve done in the past. I hated myself and it got reflected on how I was in my relationships and how I treated my loved ones and other people.
4. What do you consider your ultimate comfort food?
There’s a lot. Some of them are McDo fries, takoyaki, sushi, tacos, burritos, samgyeopsal, Hawaiian pizza, strawberry or mango graham ice cream, and Filipino and Korean street foods.
5. What are the ways/your ways to deal with stress and anxiety in this pandemic?
I do my morning pages, workout/stretch, and meditate. These helped me big time. I talked about these habits in my previous post.
- SaaniaSparkle of Fun with Philosophy
- Elle of Unpopular Opinions
- Chloe of Short and Sweet Lifestyle Blog
- Xandria of Thoughts, Lifestyle and Entertainment Blog
- Jirah of Writings by JM
- Hope Leilani of A Lifestyle and Wellness Blog
- all of you reading this, you are all inspiring!
* No pressure to anyone who doesn’t feel like doing this, I just want to let you know that you are an inspiration.
Questions for Nominees:
- What’s your favorite thing to do aside from blogging/writing during this quarantine?
- If you could travel to the past or the future, which would you choose and why?
- What’s one habit you want to build and why?
- What are the three things you are grateful for today?
- What makes you come alive? Or what brings you joy?